21/28 City/Highway MPG.
Florida Fine Cars offers the nation's highest quality pre-owned vehicles at below-market pricing. With our 3-Day Return and 5-Day Exchange policies, we give you the ultimate peace of mind with your purchase. We offer easy online buying with at-home delivery or a fast in-showroom experience. It's car buying at your pace online or in the showroom.
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
* If you are looking for an affordable sports sedan with all-weather capability, superb handling, and laudable fuel economy, far be it from us to disapprove of the Subaru WRX. Given its newly available CVT (continuously variable automatic transmission) and added creature comforts, the WRX has become a feasible alternative for non-enthusiasts. Source: KBB.com
* Very quick acceleration; impressively sharp handling, especially with the STI; secure grip provided by standard all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing the all new 2015 Subaru WRX with handling and performance like never before. The body has been completely redesigned featuring a stiffer unibody providing a solid feel and improved reflexes. Experience razor-sharp response and reduced understeer with Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) with Active Torque Vectoring. The redesigned, stiffer unibody provides a solid feel and improved reflexes, while 0.96g of lateral acceleration means tremendous cornering force is always at the driver's command. Subaru's Symmetrical AWD system transfers power to the wheels with the best traction, limiting slip and ensuring performance on any road and in any condition and with Driver Controlled Center Differential you can fine-tune the distribution of power. WRX produces more maximum power and torque, as well as delivering more than 250 lb-ft of torque across a flat plateau from 2000 to 5700 RPM. With higher total output across a wider range, the new powertrain makes pure performance available at any time, in any gear. In the STI you get an even stronger 305hp turbocharged Subaru Boxer engine delivering 290 lb-ft of torque. Powering the engine is an available Sport Lineartronic transmission with paddle shifters or a 6 or 8 speed manual gearbox. Available features include a premium 440-watt audio system featuring nine harman/kardon speakers, STARLINK with Aha connected service brings in custom content, a Multi-function display with performance meter functions keeps you informed on the fly, as well as an available GPS navigation system. Inside, 19.0-cubic-feet of trunk space with a flat load floor provides cargo-carrying versatility, including the ability to carry a full set of four wheels and tires and 60/40 split-folding rear seat enables the perfect mix of passenger space and the ability to carry longer objects or extra gear. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- Additional Specifications
A lot goes into Florida Fine Cars prices. We combine data from the local market with this car's mileage, features, and inspection findings to arrive at the most competitive price possible for this vehicle. Taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, electronic filing fee of $897 and dealer service fee of $1,299 are additional and not included in vehicle prices. These charges represent costs and profit to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, and adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us at 561-537-3469 or by visiting us at the dealership.