BBB Accredited A+, We Accept Trade-Ins, FINANCING AVAILABLE!!, 18 x 8.5 Aluminum Wheels, 2nd Row 60/40 Split-Folding Manual Bench, 3rd Row Manual 60/40 Split-Folding Fold Flat Bench, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto-Dimming Inside Rear-View Mirror, Automatic temperature control, Bose Premium Audio System Feature, Driver & Front Passenger Airbags, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Extended-Range Remote Keyless Entry, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Floor Console w/Storage Area, Forward Collision Alert Sensor Indicator, Front dual zone A/C, Fully automatic headlights, Heated Front Reclining Bucket Seats, Heavy-Duty Locking Rear Differential (DISC), Lane Departure Warning & Safety Alert Seat, Leather-Appointed Seat Trim, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Memory Settings, Occupant sensing airbag, OnStar w/4G LTE, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Preferred Equipment Group 1LT, Premium Smooth Ride Suspension Package, Radio: Chevrolet MyLink AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player, Radio: Chevrolet MyLink w/Navigation/AM/FM Stereo, Rear Park Assist, Rear Parking Sensors, Single-Slot CD/MP3 Player, SiriusXM Satellite & HD Radio, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Traction control, Universal Home Remote. Silver Ice Metallic 2015 Chevrolet Suburban LT RWD EcoTec3 5.3L V8
This vehicle does not qualify for a return or exchange. It is briefly being offered for retail sale before heading to auction in as-is condition. Please verify vehicle pricing and information before purchase. Act quickly before it is sold.
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* If you want maximum cargo and passenger capacity, combined with 4-wheel-drive (4WD) capability, big-trailer towing capacity, and a luxurious interior, the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban is your best pick. Source: KBB.com
* Seats up to nine people; big cargo capacity; quiet highway ride; strong V8 power; high-quality interior. Source: Edmunds
* It's everything you've come to expect from a large SUV and so much more. The all-new 2015 Suburban is still as reliable and reputable as ever, but has been redesigned inside and out, with your passengers' every need considered. How you use your Suburban changes from day to day and even trip to trip. The Suburban makes it easy to make room for passengers or for cargo with the all-new available power-release second-row and power-fold third-row seats. Press a button and reveal enough space to load almost anything (Up to 121.1 cubic feet), or just as easily, bring up seating for up to eight. It's easy to stay organized and in control with available Chevrolet MyLink. Connect all of your devices, from phones to tablets, and keep all of your contacts, music and destinations organized on the 8-inch diagonal LCD touch-screen. Store your devices in the hidden and lockable storage compartment behind the touch-screen so you keep your focus on the road and still manage it all with enhanced natural voice control. Connectivity features include up to six USB ports, six power outlets (including a household 110-volt outlet), and an optional rear-seat dvd/blu-ray player. With the world-class EcoTec3 5.3L V8, an all-new engine designed to generate more power and offer better fuel economy than any large SUV of any competitor in the industry â€“ up to an EPA-estimated 23 MPG hwy. The strong, efficient V8 generates 355 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque allowing for a max towing capacity of up to 8,300 lbs. Safety features include lane-departure warning, lane changing assist, forward collision alert, adaptive cruise control, a front seat center airbag. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Oil change completed
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- Additional Specifications
A lot goes into Florida Fine Cars prices. We combine data from the local market with this car's mileage, features, and inspection findings to arrive at the most competitive price possible for this vehicle. Taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, electronic filing fee of $897 and dealer service fee of $1,299 are additional and not included in vehicle prices. These charges represent costs and profit to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, and adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us at 561-537-3469 or by visiting us at the dealership.